It's All About The Money!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum Of MoneyandFreebies.Blogspot.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie
I'm the owner of this forum!
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-07-01

About Me! Empty
PostSubject: About Me!   About Me! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:15 am

I'm a full-time working mom of a 12 year old girl and currently I live in California but we're moving again at the end of this month to Pennsylvania because of my husband's job.

I found out about making money online when I first came across an article about it and decided to try it out in my spare time. Now I really like doing the surveys and product tests and it's kinda fun!
I found out about freebies online on Jan. 1st when I was chatting with someone in a forum and they posted a link to Wal-Mart's online samples section. Then I started googling sites that have lists of freebies and now I've gotten some really nice ones!

So I started my blog in April because I wanted to share good freebies and survey sites with other people and now it's just a part of my daily routine - after I get home I check for surveys, post the list of freebies, and get the freebies myself.
I'd have to say that I actually am enjoying it because I like writing Smile

In my spare time, I like to watch movies (my favorite is The Titanic), watch TV (my favorite TV show is Survivor, you HAVE to watch it when it airs again in the fall!! It's on CBS), take surveys online, write in my blog, cook, get freebies online, and chat in forums!

Here is the forum that I'm addicted to - Unofficial Bzz (The unofficial site for BzzAgents to get together)! If you are not a member of BzzAgent yet, go sign up just because then you can understand what we're saying in the forum and post in the forum! But BzzAgent is actually a pretty cool site the link is bzzagent.com, I'm too lazy to get my referral link and I don't get anything for referrals so you can just go and sign up. Back to Unofficial Bzz, they're not all about BzzAgent, I love to post in the Chit Chat and Unbzzed and Unendorsed forums where I can talk about survey sites.

I started this forum because I really want to write about every site/company that I like on my blog (MoneyandFreebies.Blogspot.Com), but I just don't have the time to do such a detailed article on every site/company. But here in the forum, I'll try to write a paragraph or 2 about the sites/companies so y'all can know at least a little bit about them.

I really appreciate you coming in here (and reading this long post about me) and sign up for this forum if you can, because I'd like to chat and get to know every one of you!

Thanks again,
Maggie
Back to top Go down
http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/
makeupmakesmesmile
I'm new!
I'm new!

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-07

About Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me!   About Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi Maggie i love buzz agent it's even more awesome now that your buzz points transfer into mypoints and you can redeem them for gift cards!!!
Back to top Go down
Maggie
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-07-01

About Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me!   About Me! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Yep! Smile
But I liked the prizes too.

Welcome to the forum!