It's All About The Money!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum Of MoneyandFreebies.Blogspot.Com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanted to say great site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lala14

wanted to say great site Empty
PostSubject: wanted to say great site   wanted to say great site I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi my name is belinda and I have been comming to your other site for a while now and I have to say you are doing a great job. actually I have been trying to figure out how to start one myself to give out referals to site I know are for reals and have received payments for. I love the sample I have a whole drawer full only thing I never revieve are my furgirls treats. I do this because I am on disability and so behind on my bills have no food ect. and I have been doing surveys for so long and now I would like to know how to make a lil bit more so if you have any step by step input I would appreciate it and Thank you for your great sight.
Back to top Go down
Maggie
I'm the owner of this forum!
I'm the owner of this forum!
Maggie

Female Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-07-01

wanted to say great site Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted to say great site   wanted to say great site I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey and thanks so much Belinda!
I'm sorry about that but I'm sure you'll be able to get tons of freebies and money if you continue to do it.
Keep an eye on this forum for some other money-making sites that I'm not posting on my blog. (You'll need to register first)

Have a good day,
Maggie
Back to top Go down
http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

wanted to say great site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's All About The Money! :: Just Chatting :: All About You-
Jump to: